The GBU Life Member Community
Stay connected with GBU
You can use the GBU Life Member Community App to:
- Find out what's happening at GBU
- Register for events and volunteer opportunities
- Connect with fellow GBU members
- Access and sign up for member benefits
- Create action teams for volunteering and fundraising in your community
- Post photos, comments, and updates about your GBU life
- Purchase GBU Swag
- Earn donations to your favorite charities by being an engaged GBU Life member!
What is the GBU Life Member Community?
The GBU Life Member Community is a private social network, exclusive to you as a GBU member. On this platform, you will be the first to hear what is happening at GBU, browse through and register for events, connect with other GBU members, access and enroll for member benefits online, purchase GBU swag, and receive articles and tips tailored to the member profile you built during enrollment.
Why did GBU add this private social network?
We want to give members a way to interact with each other and with GBU Life! We also want you to have all member-only information, benefits, and event opportunities right at your fingertips.
How is my privacy protected in the member community?
Users of the member community can only see first names and last initials for other community members. Also, only you can view the information in your user profile. No sensitive data is stored in the member community files.
For more FAQ's and addtional resources, go to the "Member Forms and Documents" tab.
For additional support, you can call the GBU Fraternal Department at 1-800-765-4428, option 1, then 3 or email memberbenefits.org.
Stay tuned for upcoming contests and member opportunities!